Thursday 8 October 2009

Berbers in Morocco

Ive just spent five days in the High Atlas mountains of Morocco learning and experiencing the life of Berbers. I will be studying the Berbers this year in my course, and would like to share with you my knowledge about them. In my course we will be introduced to Berber customs, traditions, dynasties and tribes and other different aspects that make up the Berbers life. Berbers in my opinion are unique people that live in a complete different lifestyle from me and many others. I learn't many different topics on this trip which include: Berber education, Family life, Changes, Daily life, Year and Day, Buildings and Engineering, Agriculture and Animals. I will be talking about all of these topics and other information in this blog. We also compared our lives with the Berbers, as you would probably guess there were many differences however there were barely and similarities. I would like to help you get aware of this topic and learn more and understand more of how harshly Berber people live compared to how we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment